How to tell if the gas shut off valve is on or off to house, water heater, dryer and furnace
Questions addressed in this video:
- How do I know if the gas shut-off valve is on or off for my house?
- Where can I find the gas shut-off valve for my stove?
- What should I do if I need to turn off the gas to my dryer in an emergency?
- How can I identify if the gas is on or off for my water heater?
- Where is the gas shut-off valve located for my furnace?
- How do I operate the gas shut-off valve for individual appliances in my home?
- Is there a way to tell if my home uses gas or electric appliances?
- What are the common gas appliances I might find in my rental home?
- How do gas shut-off valves work for propane appliances?
- In case of an emergency, how can I quickly turn off the gas supply to specific appliances?