At Green Residential, we understand the essential role pets play in many lives and endeavor to accommodate them in our rental properties. Here is a concise overview of our pet policy:
- Not all properties are pet-friendly; specific pet policies may vary between listings.
- Ask about the pet policy for a particular property you're interested in.
- Find more info on pet allowances at specific properties on each properties MLS listing.
- Pet Screening Profiles are mandatory for all applicants, determining a Paw Score Risk Level for each pet.
- Complete Pet Screenings & Policy Affirmations at GreenResidential.PetScreening.com.
Paw Score Risk Level
- Ranges from 5-paw (lowest risk) to 0-paw (highest risk).
- Factors influencing the score include the type of animal, breed, age, weight, gender, vaccination history, and more.
- Assistance animals do not receive a Paw Score.
- A non-refundable Pet Move-In & Administrative Processing Fee: $50 per pet.
- Monthly pet fee, based on the Paw Score:
- 1 Paw: $55
- 2 Paw: $50
- 3 Paw: $45
- 4 Paw: $40
- 5 Paw: $35
- Monthly pet fee paid with your property rent.
- Fee structure for other pets:
- Birds (small & large breeds): Case by case
- Caged pets (like hamsters, reptiles, etc.): Case by case
- Fish tanks over 10 gallons (max 50 gallons): Case by case
- Farm/exotic pets & fish tanks over 50 gallons: Case by case
- Certain breeds automatically receive a zero paw score and are deemed unacceptable due to homeowner's insurance restrictions. These include, but are not limited to: Akita, Bullmastiff, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pit Bull, and Rottweiler.
- This list is determined by Property Owner's Homeowner's Insurance Companies, not Green Residential.
- Green Residential reserves the right to remove any pet deemed a threat to people or the property.
Remember to always inquire about the pet policy for the specific property you're interested in, and feel free to reach out to us for any clarifications. Thank you for considering Green Residential for your housing needs!