How do electrical circuit breakers work and where are they located?
Questions about Electrical Circuit Breakers covered in this video:
- Where are the electrical circuit breakers commonly located in a house?
- How do I turn off the power to the entire house using the breaker panel?
- What is the importance of labeling the breakers?
- How can I identify if a standard breaker is on or off?
- What is a two-pole breaker and what appliances usually require it?
- What is an AFCI breaker and what does it do?
- How do I test the functionality of an AFCI breaker?
- What is a GFCI outlet and where are they commonly found?
- How do I identify a tripped breaker?
- How do I reset a tripped breaker?